List of all the KIA Laureates
- KIA Laureates of the Foreign Section :
Includes Foreign Researchers and Iranian researchers residing abroad.
All the KIA Laureates of all sessions are kindly invited to contact the KIA to confirm/ edit their contact details Khwarizmi@irost.ir
- Notification to the KIA Laureates for participating in the award ceremony
As soon as the KIA Laureates are notified:
- KIA Laureates, ONLY, will be notified by Tel and E- mail. Candidates are kindly requested to check the Key Dates and their E-mails.
- the KIA covers international travel expenses, boarding and lodging expenses of the KIA Laureates, ONLY (not accompanying persons), during four days, at the venue hotel booked by the KIA.
Official Information Notes will be submitted to the KIA Laureates.
For the day of the award ceremony, KIA Laureates should prepare, at their earliest convenience, the following items ( Necessary forms will be submitted):
- Necessary information for travel arrangements
(Visa arranged by the KIA, ticket provided by the KIA)
- Necessary information for the organization of scientific lectures (topics will be requested)
- Letter of acceptance
- A biography, with a narrative style (Dr./ Prof. / She / He obtained…), not more than 150 words, for publication
- Abstract of the research work not more than 150 words, for publication
- Photo of the research work if any, for publication
- Personal color photograph, for publication
- Words of appreciation for the KIA Award
Personal quote about the KIA inscribed in the KIA Golden Book, at the end of the award ceremony, for publication
- Photos of the KIA Laureate with a scientific environment, for publication
- Exhibition material of the research achievements
- KIA Laureates will be expected, during their stay (around 4 days depending on the travel schedule), to present seminar(s) based upon their research achievements.
- KIA Laureates will be featured in the website (complete biography, the words of appreciation and photos in the next session’s bulletin.